Polydisperse Spindle-Shaped ZnO Particles with Their Packing Micropores in the Photoanode for Highly Efficient Quasi-Solid Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 437–444, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Zhan, C., Wang, L., Ma, B., Gao, R., Zhu, Y. and Qiu, Y. (2010), Polydisperse Spindle-Shaped ZnO Particles with Their Packing Micropores in the Photoanode for Highly Efficient Quasi-Solid Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 437–444. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901318
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873055
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806203, 2009CB930602
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.