An Organic Nanoparticle Transistor Behaving as a Biological Spiking Synapse
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 330–337, January 22, 2010
How to Cite
Alibart, F., Pleutin, S., Guérin, D., Novembre, C., Lenfant, S., Lmimouni, K., Gamrat, C. and Vuillaume, D. (2010), An Organic Nanoparticle Transistor Behaving as a Biological Spiking Synapse. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 330–337. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901335
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
- European Union through the FP7 Project NABAB. Grant Number: FP7-216777
- Micro and Nanotechnology Program from the French Ministry of Research under the grant RTB: “Post CMOS moléculaire”
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.