Hydrophilic Sparse Ionic Monolayer-Protected Metal Nanoparticles: Highly Concentrated Nano-Au and Nano-Ag “Inks” that can be Sintered to Near-Bulk Conductivity at 150 °C
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 296–303, January 22, 2010
How to Cite
Anto, B. T., Sivaramakrishnan, S., Chua, L.-L. and Ho, P. K. H. (2010), Hydrophilic Sparse Ionic Monolayer-Protected Metal Nanoparticles: Highly Concentrated Nano-Au and Nano-Ag “Inks” that can be Sintered to Near-Bulk Conductivity at 150 °C. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 296–303. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901336
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!