Dual Stimuli-Responsive Supramolecular Polypeptide-Based Hydrogel and Reverse Micellar Hydrogel Mediated by Host–Guest Chemistry
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 579–586, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Pang, X.-H. and Dong, C.-M. (2010), Dual Stimuli-Responsive Supramolecular Polypeptide-Based Hydrogel and Reverse Micellar Hydrogel Mediated by Host–Guest Chemistry. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 579–586. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901400
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20674050, 20874058
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline. Grant Number: B202
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.