Alkyl-Chain-Length-Independent Hole Mobility via Morphological Control with Poly(3-alkylthiophene) Nanofibers
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 792–802, March 9, 2010
How to Cite
Oosterbaan, W. D., Bolsée, J.-C., Gadisa, A., Vrindts, V., Bertho, S., D'Haen, J., Cleij, T. J., Lutsen, L., McNeill, C. R., Thomsen, L., Manca, J. V. and Vanderzande, D. (2010), Alkyl-Chain-Length-Independent Hole Mobility via Morphological Control with Poly(3-alkylthiophene) Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 792–802. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901471
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!