Impact of Ground-State Charge Transfer and Polarization Energy Change on Energy Band Offsets at Donor/Acceptor Interface in Organic Photovoltaics
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 715–721, March 9, 2010
How to Cite
Akaike, K., Kanai, K., Ouchi, Y. and Seki, K. (2010), Impact of Ground-State Charge Transfer and Polarization Energy Change on Energy Band Offsets at Donor/Acceptor Interface in Organic Photovoltaics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 715–721. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901585
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: 19105005
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Sciences and Technology from MEXT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!