Polymer Field-Effect Transistors Fabricated by the Sequential Gravure Printing of Polythiophene, Two Insulator Layers, and a Metal Ink Gate
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 239–246, January 22, 2010
How to Cite
Voigt, M. M., Guite, A., Chung, D.-Y., Khan, R. U. A., Campbell, A. J., Bradley, D. D. C., Meng, F., Steinke, J. H. G., Tierney, S., McCulloch, I., Penxten, H., Lutsen, L., Douheret, O., Manca, J., Brokmann, U., Sönnichsen, K., Hülsenberg, D., Bock, W., Barron, C., Blanckaert, N., Springer, S., Grupp, J. and Mosley, A. (2010), Polymer Field-Effect Transistors Fabricated by the Sequential Gravure Printing of Polythiophene, Two Insulator Layers, and a Metal Ink Gate. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 239–246. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901597
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!