Sensing of Alkylating Agents Using Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 105–110, January 8, 2010
How to Cite
Gannot, Y., Hertzog-Ronen, C., Tessler, N. and Eichen, Y. (2010), Sensing of Alkylating Agents Using Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 105–110. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901598
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!