Abrupt Morphology Change upon Thermal Annealing in Poly(3-Hexylthiophene)/Soluble Fullerene Blend Films for Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 748–754, March 9, 2010
How to Cite
Shin, M., Kim, H., Park, J., Nam, S., Heo, K., Ree, M., Ha, C.-S. and Kim, Y. (2010), Abrupt Morphology Change upon Thermal Annealing in Poly(3-Hexylthiophene)/Soluble Fullerene Blend Films for Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 748–754. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901655
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- BP International grant
- Priority Research Center. Grant Number: 2009-0093819
- Pioneer Research Center. Grant Number: 2009-0082820
- Acceleration Research. Grant Numbers: 2009-007879, KOSEF-R01-2007-000-10836-0, KRF-2007-331-D00121, KOSEF-20090072777, KETEP-2008-N-PV08-J-01-30202008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!