High Efficiency Blue Organic LEDs Achieved By an Integrated Fluorescence–Interlayer–Phosphorescence Emission Architecture
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 648–655, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, T. and Choy, W. C. H. (2010), High Efficiency Blue Organic LEDs Achieved By an Integrated Fluorescence–Interlayer–Phosphorescence Emission Architecture. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 648–655. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901657
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- Research Grant Council of the HK Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: #14300.324.01, HKU#712108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!