High-Performance Phototransistors Based on Organic Microribbons Prepared by a Solution Self-Assembly Process
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1019–1024, March 24, 2010
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Du, C., Yu, G., Di, C.-a., Jiang, S., Xi, H., Zheng, J., Yan, S., Yu, C., Hu, W. and Liu, Y. (2010), High-Performance Phototransistors Based on Organic Microribbons Prepared by a Solution Self-Assembly Process. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1019–1024. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901662
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825208, 60736004, 20721061, 60911130231
- National Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806203, 2006CB932103, 2009CB623603
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!