High-Performance Phototransistors Based on Organic Microribbons Prepared by a Solution Self-Assembly Process
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1019–1024, March 24, 2010
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Du, C., Yu, G., Di, C.-a., Jiang, S., Xi, H., Zheng, J., Yan, S., Yu, C., Hu, W. and Liu, Y. (2010), High-Performance Phototransistors Based on Organic Microribbons Prepared by a Solution Self-Assembly Process. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1019–1024. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901662
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825208, 60736004, 20721061, 60911130231
- National Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806203, 2006CB932103, 2009CB623603
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.