Quantum-Dot-Functionalized Poly(styrene-co-acrylic acid) Microbeads: Step-Wise Self-Assembly, Characterization, and Applications for Sub-femtomolar Electrochemical Detection of DNA Hybridization
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1173–1179, April 9, 2010
How to Cite
Dong, H., Yan, F., Ji, H., Wong, D. K. Y. and Ju, H. (2010), Quantum-Dot-Functionalized Poly(styrene-co-acrylic acid) Microbeads: Step-Wise Self-Assembly, Characterization, and Applications for Sub-femtomolar Electrochemical Detection of DNA Hybridization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1173–1179. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901721
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20845005, 20710087, 20535010, 90713015, 20875044, 20821063
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2010CB732400
- Important National S&T Specific Project. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-313
- Outstanding Medical Talents Program, Department of Health of Jiangsu. Grant Number: RC2007069
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2008014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!