A Novel Cathode Material with a Concentration-Gradient for High-Energy and Safe Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 485–491, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-K., Kim, D.-H., Yoon, C. S., Myung, S.-T., Prakash, J. and Amine, K. (2010), A Novel Cathode Material with a Concentration-Gradient for High-Energy and Safe Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 485–491. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901730
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2009-0092780
- US Department of Energy, Vehicle Technologies Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!