Reply to Comment on “Aliovalent Substitutions in Olivine Lithium Iron Phosphate and Impact on Structure and Properties”
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 189–191, January 22, 2010
How to Cite
Chiang, Y.-M., Meethong, N. and Kao, Y.-H. (2010), Reply to Comment on “Aliovalent Substitutions in Olivine Lithium Iron Phosphate and Impact on Structure and Properties”. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 189–191. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901771
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!