Bioinspired Ribbed Nanoneedles with Robust Superhydrophobicity
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 656–662, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Yao, X., Chen, Q., Xu, L., Li, Q., Song, Y., Gao, X., Quéré, D. and Jiang, L. (2010), Bioinspired Ribbed Nanoneedles with Robust Superhydrophobicity. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 656–662. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901775
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2009
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2007CB936403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20571077, 20773135
- Innovation Foundation of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!