Enhanced Thermal Stability and Efficiency of Polymer Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells by Low-Temperature Drying of the Active Layer
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 834–839, March 9, 2010
How to Cite
Lin, C., Lin, E.-Y. and Tsai, F.-Y. (2010), Enhanced Thermal Stability and Efficiency of Polymer Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells by Low-Temperature Drying of the Active Layer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 834–839. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901807
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Number: 97-EC-17-A-08-S1-015
- National Science Council (NSC). Grant Numbers: 96-2221-E-002-143–MY3, 98-ET-E-002-007-ET, 97-2218-E-002-012-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!