Investigations on the Structural Damage in Human Erythrocytes Exposed to Silver, Gold, and Platinum Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1233–1242, April 23, 2010
How to Cite
Asharani, P. V., Sethu, S., Vadukumpully, S., Zhong, S., Lim, C. T., Hande, M. P. and Valiyaveettil, S. (2010), Investigations on the Structural Damage in Human Erythrocytes Exposed to Silver, Gold, and Platinum Nanoparticles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1233–1242. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901846
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
- Office of Life Sciences, National University of Singapore-Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiative (NUSNNI)
- Academic Research Fund, Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Numbers: T206B3108, 185-000-153-112
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.