Molecular Engineering of Blue Fluorescent Molecules Based on Silicon End-Capped Diphenylaminofluorene Derivatives for Efficient Organic Light-Emitting Materials
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1345–1358, April 23, 2010
How to Cite
Lee, K. H., Kang, L. K., Lee, J. Y., Kang, S., Jeon, S. O., Yook, K. S., Lee, J. Y. and Yoon, S. S. (2010), Molecular Engineering of Blue Fluorescent Molecules Based on Silicon End-Capped Diphenylaminofluorene Derivatives for Efficient Organic Light-Emitting Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1345–1358. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901895
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- Basic Science Research Program through the NRF funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 20090073679
- NRF. Grant Number: R11-2007-012-03002-0
- GRRC program of Gyeonggi province (GRRC Dankook). Grant Number: 2009-B01
- MKE/ITEP. Grant Number: 10028439-2008-21
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials, MKE. Grant Number: M2009010025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!