Conductive Nanostructures of MMX Chains
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1451–1457, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Guijarro, A., Castillo, O., Welte, L., Calzolari, A., Miguel, P. J. S., Gómez-García, C. J., Olea, D., di Felice, R., Gómez-Herrero, J. and Zamora, F. (2010), Conductive Nanostructures of MMX Chains. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1451–1457. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901901
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: MAT2007-66476-C01/02, NAN2004-09183-C10-05/06, CSD 2007-00010 Consolider-Ingenio
- CAM. Grant Number: S-0505/MAT/0303
- European Union. Grant Number: FP6-029192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!