Conductive Nanostructures of MMX Chains
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1451–1457, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Guijarro, A., Castillo, O., Welte, L., Calzolari, A., Miguel, P. J. S., Gómez-García, C. J., Olea, D., di Felice, R., Gómez-Herrero, J. and Zamora, F. (2010), Conductive Nanostructures of MMX Chains. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1451–1457. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901901
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: MAT2007-66476-C01/02, NAN2004-09183-C10-05/06, CSD 2007-00010 Consolider-Ingenio
- CAM. Grant Number: S-0505/MAT/0303
- European Union. Grant Number: FP6-029192
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.