Compact and Light Supercapacitor Electrodes from a Surface-Only Solid by Opened Carbon Nanotubes with 2 200 m2 g−1 Surface Area
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 422–428, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Hiraoka, T., Izadi-Najafabadi, A., Yamada, T., Futaba, D. N., Yasuda, S., Tanaike, O., Hatori, H., Yumura, M., Iijima, S. and Hata, K. (2010), Compact and Light Supercapacitor Electrodes from a Surface-Only Solid by Opened Carbon Nanotubes with 2 200 m2 g−1 Surface Area. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 422–428. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901927
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!