Flexible, Stretchable, Transparent Conducting Films Made from Superaligned Carbon Nanotubes
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 885–891, March 24, 2010
How to Cite
Feng, C., Liu, K., Wu, J.-S., Liu, L., Cheng, J.-S., Zhang, Y., Sun, Y., Li, Q., Fan, S. and Jiang, K. (2010), Flexible, Stretchable, Transparent Conducting Films Made from Superaligned Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 885–891. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200901960
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2005CB623606, 2007CB935301
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10704044, 50825201, 10721404
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111049
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20080440025, 200902078
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.