Controlling Photoactivity in Ultrathin Hematite Films for Solar Water-Splitting
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1099–1107, April 9, 2010
How to Cite
Le Formal, F., Grätzel, M. and Sivula, K. (2010), Controlling Photoactivity in Ultrathin Hematite Films for Solar Water-Splitting. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1099–1107. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902060
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- Marie Curie Research Training Networks. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-032474
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy, PECHouse. Grant Number: 102326
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.