Gold-Nanocluster-Based Fluorescent Sensors for Highly Sensitive and Selective Detection of Cyanide in Water
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 951–956, March 24, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Ai, K., Cheng, X., Huo, L. and Lu, L. (2010), Gold-Nanocluster-Based Fluorescent Sensors for Highly Sensitive and Selective Detection of Cyanide in Water. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 951–956. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902062
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB933600
- “Hundred Talents Project” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20873138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!