Fully Transparent Non-volatile Memory Thin-Film Transistors Using an Organic Ferroelectric and Oxide Semiconductor Below 200 °C
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 921–926, March 24, 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, S.-M., Yang, S., Byun, C., Park, S.-H. K., Cho, D.-H., Jung, S.-W., Kwon, O.-S. and Hwang, C.-S. (2010), Fully Transparent Non-volatile Memory Thin-Film Transistors Using an Organic Ferroelectric and Oxide Semiconductor Below 200 °C. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 921–926. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902095
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!