Biotemplated Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticle–Bacteria Cellulose Nanofiber Nanocomposites and Their Application in Biosensing
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1152–1160, April 9, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Wang, W., Zhang, D., Zhang, X., Ma, Y., Zhou, Y. and Qi, L. (2010), Biotemplated Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticle–Bacteria Cellulose Nanofiber Nanocomposites and Their Application in Biosensing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1152–1160. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902104
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50902002, 20873002, 20673007, 20633010, 50821061, 20805002
- MOST. Grant Number: 2007CB936201
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.