DNA Sensing Using Nanocrystalline Surface-Enhanced Al2O3 Nanopore Sensors
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1266–1275, April 23, 2010
How to Cite
Venkatesan, B. M., Shah, A. B., Zuo, J.-M. and Bashir, R. (2010), DNA Sensing Using Nanocrystalline Surface-Enhanced Al2O3 Nanopore Sensors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1266–1275. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902128
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research Nanomedicine Development Center. Grant Numbers: PN2 EY 018230, NIH R21 EB007472
- Argonne National Laboratory, DOE-BES. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!