Dual-Function Scattering Layer of Submicrometer-Sized Mesoporous TiO2 Beads for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1301–1305, April 23, 2010
How to Cite
Huang, F., Chen, D., Zhang, X. L., Caruso, R. A. and Cheng, Y.-B. (2010), Dual-Function Scattering Layer of Submicrometer-Sized Mesoporous TiO2 Beads for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1301–1305. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902218
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- Australian Research Council Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!