Enhanced Charge Transportation in Semiconducting Polymer/Insulating Polymer Composites: The Role of an Interpenetrating Bulk Interface
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1714–1720, June 9, 2010
How to Cite
Lu, G., Tang, H., Huan, Y., Li, S., Li, L., Wang, Y. and Yang, X. (2010), Enhanced Charge Transportation in Semiconducting Polymer/Insulating Polymer Composites: The Role of an Interpenetrating Bulk Interface. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1714–1720. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902281
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20874100, 20925415, 20990233
- Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 50621302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!