Energy Harvesting with Single-Ion-Selective Nanopores: A Concentration-Gradient-Driven Nanofluidic Power Source
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1339–1344, April 23, 2010
How to Cite
Guo, W., Cao, L., Xia, J., Nie, F.-Q., Ma, W., Xue, J., Song, Y., Zhu, D., Wang, Y. and Jiang, L. (2010), Energy Harvesting with Single-Ion-Selective Nanopores: A Concentration-Gradient-Driven Nanofluidic Power Source. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1339–1344. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902312
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936403, 2010CB934700, 2009CB930404, 2010CB832904
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90923004, 10675011, 20421101, 20974113, 20601005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!