Energy Harvesting with Single-Ion-Selective Nanopores: A Concentration-Gradient-Driven Nanofluidic Power Source
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1339–1344, April 23, 2010
How to Cite
Guo, W., Cao, L., Xia, J., Nie, F.-Q., Ma, W., Xue, J., Song, Y., Zhu, D., Wang, Y. and Jiang, L. (2010), Energy Harvesting with Single-Ion-Selective Nanopores: A Concentration-Gradient-Driven Nanofluidic Power Source. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1339–1344. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902312
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936403, 2010CB934700, 2009CB930404, 2010CB832904
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90923004, 10675011, 20421101, 20974113, 20601005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.