Mussel-Inspired Polydopamine Coating as a Universal Route to Hydroxyapatite Crystallization
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2132–2139, July 9, 2010
How to Cite
Ryu, J., Ku, S. H., Lee, H. and Park, C. B. (2010), Mussel-Inspired Polydopamine Coating as a Universal Route to Hydroxyapatite Crystallization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2132–2139. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902347
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- KAIST Institute for the NanoCentury (KINC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!