A CdSe Nanowire/Quantum Dot Hybrid Architecture for Improving Solar Cell Performance
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1464–1472, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Kamat, P. V. and Kuno, M. (2010), A CdSe Nanowire/Quantum Dot Hybrid Architecture for Improving Solar Cell Performance. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1464–1472. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902372
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2009
- Notre Dame Energy Center
- NSF CAREER program. Grant Number: CHE-0547784
- Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory/Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!