A Gene Therapy Technology-Based Biomaterial for the Trigger-Inducible Release of Biopharmaceuticals in Mice
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 2534–2538, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Kämpf, M. M., Christen, E. H., Ehrbar, M., Baba, M. D.-E., Hamri, G. C.-E., Fussenegger, M. and Weber, W. (2010), A Gene Therapy Technology-Based Biomaterial for the Trigger-Inducible Release of Biopharmaceuticals in Mice. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2534–2538. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902377
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!