Water-Soluble Polyfluorenes as an Interfacial Layer Leading to Cathode-Independent High Performance of Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1977–1983, June 23, 2010
How to Cite
Oh, S.-H., Na, S.-I., Jo, J., Lim, B., Vak, D. and Kim, D.-Y. (2010), Water-Soluble Polyfluorenes as an Interfacial Layer Leading to Cathode-Independent High Performance of Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1977–1983. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902386
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2009
- Core Technology Development Program for Next-Generation Solar Cells of the Research Institute for Solar and Sustainable Energies (RISE)
- Ministry of Education of Korea through the Brain Korea 21 (BK21) program
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab Program funded by the Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: M10500000077-06J0000-07710
- World Class University (WCU) program at GIST through a grant provided by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) of Korea. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10026-0
- BioImaging Research Center and Program for Integrated Molecular Systems (PIMS) at GIST
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) Institutional Program. Grant Number: 2Z03260
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: M-2009-01-0015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!