Electronic Contact Deposition onto Organic Molecular Monolayers: Can We Detect Metal Penetration?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2181–2188, July 9, 2010
How to Cite
Shpaisman, H., Har-Lavan, R., Stein, N., Yaffe, O., Korobko, R., Seitz, O., Vilan, A. and Cahen, D. (2010), Electronic Contact Deposition onto Organic Molecular Monolayers: Can We Detect Metal Penetration?. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2181–2188. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902402
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!