Effect of Carbon Chain Length in the Substituent of PCBM-like Molecules on Their Photovoltaic Properties
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1480–1487, May 10, 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, G., He, Y., Xu, Z., Hou, J., Zhang, M., Min, J., Chen, H.-Y., Ye, M., Hong, Z., Yang, Y. and Li, Y. (2010), Effect of Carbon Chain Length in the Substituent of PCBM-like Molecules on Their Photovoltaic Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1480–1487. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200902447
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2009
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20821120293, 50633050, 20721061, 50933003
- Chinese Academy of Sciences and National Science Foundation of USA. Grant Number: CHE–0822573
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!