Poly(2-(dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate) Brushes with Incorporated Nanoparticles as a SERS Active Sensing Layer
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1756–1761, June 9, 2010
How to Cite
Gupta, S., Agrawal, M., Conrad, M., Hutter, N. A., Olk, P., Simon, F., Eng, L. M., Stamm, M. and Jordan, R. (2010), Poly(2-(dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate) Brushes with Incorporated Nanoparticles as a SERS Active Sensing Layer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1756–1761. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000025
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: JO287/7-1
- TUM-IGSSE (Jordan 2-12 “Diamond based sensors”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!