A Versatile Solvent-Free “One-Pot” Route to Polymer Nanocomposites and the in situ Formation of Calcium Phosphate/Layered Silicate Hybrid Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1778–1786, June 9, 2010
How to Cite
Weickmann, H., Gurr, M., Meincke, O., Thomann, R. and Mülhaupt, R. (2010), A Versatile Solvent-Free “One-Pot” Route to Polymer Nanocomposites and the in situ Formation of Calcium Phosphate/Layered Silicate Hybrid Nanoparticles. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1778–1786. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000041
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!