Effect of Contact Mode on the Electrical Transport and Field-Emission Performance of Individual Boron Nanowires
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1994–2003, June 23, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, F., Su, Z., Li, L., Mo, F., Jin, S., Deng, S., Chen, J., Shen, C., Gao, H. and Xu, N. (2010), Effect of Contact Mode on the Electrical Transport and Field-Emission Performance of Individual Boron Nanowires. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1994–2003. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000149
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB935500
- National Basic Research Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2007AA03Z305
- National Basic Research Program of China (Science foundation for young scholars). Grant Number: 50802117
- National Joint Science Fund of the Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: U0634002, U0734003
- Foundation of Education Ministry of China. Grant Numbers: 20070558063, 09lgpy28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!