Annealing-Free High Efficiency and Large Area Polymer Solar Cells Fabricated by a Roller Painting Process
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2355–2363, July 23, 2010
How to Cite
Jung, J. W. and Jo, W. H. (2010), Annealing-Free High Efficiency and Large Area Polymer Solar Cells Fabricated by a Roller Painting Process. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2355–2363. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000164
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST), Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!