The authors dedicate this article to the memory of Dr. Jiafang Wang
Synthetic Hydrophilic Materials with Tunable Strength and a Range of Hydrophobic Interactions†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 2240–2247, July 23, 2010
How to Cite
Hoy, O., Zdyrko, B., Lupitskyy, R., Sheparovych, R., Aulich, D., Wang, J., Bittrich, E., Eichhorn, K.-J., Uhlmann, P., Hinrichs, K., Müller, M., Stamm, M., Minko, S. and Luzinov, I. (2010), Synthetic Hydrophilic Materials with Tunable Strength and a Range of Hydrophobic Interactions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2240–2247. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000170
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- National Science Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the NSF-DFG Materials Network Program. Grant Numbers: NSF DMR-0602528, Ei 317/5-1, Hi 793/3-1, Mu1674/4, Sta 324/28-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!