High-Resolution Scanning Near-Field Optical Lithography of Conjugated Polymers
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 2842–2847, September 9, 2010
How to Cite
Credgington, D., Fenwick, O., Charas, A., Morgado, J., Suhling, K. and Cacialli, F. (2010), High-Resolution Scanning Near-Field Optical Lithography of Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2842–2847. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000202
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- European Community FP6. Grant Number: agreement MRTN-CT-2006–036040 of the THREADMILL project, and FP7 grant agreement 212311 of the ONE-P project
- EPSRC and the European Science Foundation EUROCORES Programme SONS with supplementary funds from EPSRC and the EC Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: under contract N. ERAS-CT-2003–980409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!