High-Resolution Scanning Near-Field Optical Lithography of Conjugated Polymers
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 2842–2847, September 9, 2010
How to Cite
Credgington, D., Fenwick, O., Charas, A., Morgado, J., Suhling, K. and Cacialli, F. (2010), High-Resolution Scanning Near-Field Optical Lithography of Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2842–2847. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000202
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- European Community FP6. Grant Number: agreement MRTN-CT-2006–036040 of the THREADMILL project, and FP7 grant agreement 212311 of the ONE-P project
- EPSRC and the European Science Foundation EUROCORES Programme SONS with supplementary funds from EPSRC and the EC Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: under contract N. ERAS-CT-2003–980409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!