A Quantum-Chemical Study on Understanding the Dehydrogenation Mechanisms of Metal (Na, K, or Mg) Cation Substitution in Lithium Amide Nanoclusters
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1894–1902, June 23, 2010
How to Cite
Li, L., Peng, B., Tao, Z., Cheng, F. and Chen, J. (2010), A Quantum-Chemical Study on Understanding the Dehydrogenation Mechanisms of Metal (Na, K, or Mg) Cation Substitution in Lithium Amide Nanoclusters. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 1894–1902. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000215
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!