Influence of Molecular Weight on the Performance of Organic Solar Cells Based on a Fluorene Derivative
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 2124–2131, July 9, 2010
How to Cite
Müller, C., Wang, E., Andersson, L. M., Tvingstedt, K., Zhou, Y., Andersson, M. R. and Inganäs, O. (2010), Influence of Molecular Weight on the Performance of Organic Solar Cells Based on a Fluorene Derivative. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2124–2131. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000224
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2010
- Northern European Innovative Energy Research Programme (N-INNER)
- Swedish Energy Agency through the projects Morphoso and Polarge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!