Bio-inspired Photoelectric Conversion Based on Smart-Gating Nanochannels
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2636–2642, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Wen, L., Hou, X., Tian, Y., Zhai, J. and Jiang, L. (2010), Bio-inspired Photoelectric Conversion Based on Smart-Gating Nanochannels. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2636–2642. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000239
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2010CB934700, 2009CB930404, 2007CB936403
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20974113, 20601005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.