Anomalous Oxidation States in Multilayers for Fuel Cell Applications
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2664–2674, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Perkins, J. M., Fearn, S., Cook, S. N., Srinivasan, R., Rouleau, C. M., Christen, H. M., West, G. D., Morris, R. J. H., Fraser, H. L., Skinner, S. J., Kilner, J. A. and McComb, D. W. (2010), Anomalous Oxidation States in Multilayers for Fuel Cell Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 2664–2674. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000279
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- invaluable advice. Funding was obtained by DOE access. Grant Number: number 2009-022
- EPSRC. Grant Number: numbers EP/C51596X/1 and EP/D068924/1
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.