Bioinspired Structural Material Exhibiting Post-Yield Lateral Expansion and Volumetric Energy Dissipation During Tension
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 3025–3030, September 23, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, L. and Boyce, M. C. (2010), Bioinspired Structural Material Exhibiting Post-Yield Lateral Expansion and Volumetric Energy Dissipation During Tension. Adv. Funct. Mater., 20: 3025–3030. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201000282
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!